Study in the UK Checklists
UK International Student Guidelines
It’s a Study in the UK checklist for international students who want to study in the UK. If you are a UK local Student ( ILR or Citizen), please explore the UK Local student checklist. There are several checklists, such as an offer letter from the university, an unconditional offer letter, and a Visa, after visa and University registration. So, please check all the steps correctly. We have made it clear as Study in the UK Check Lists, UK Visa Checklists and Documents Requirements to study in the UK. First, let’s talk about the Offer letter checklist from the university. You must scan it properly and send it to us in the required format. But make sure you are not taking a pic from your mobile as it will not accept and will be delayed in your application.
Student Documentation Checklists for Offer Letter
- IELTS if needed
- CV (click here for Sample CV)
- SOP ( Statement of purpose) – Click here for Sample SOP
- All academic certificates such as SLC (GCSC), 10+2 (O and A-Level), Bachelor, Master Certificates, whatever you have
- Please provide a work experience or explanation letter if you have a GAP.
- Reference letter
- Work experience ( if available)
You need to send the files below
- Passport ( only make this one pdf )
- Last Academic Degree certificate only in PDF format ( only make this one pdf)
- Final Degree Mark sheet only in PDF ( only make this one pdf)
- All other academics into one PDF ( only make this one pdf file)
- Letter of recommendation ( single file PDF )
- Experience letter if you have ( single file PDF)
- IELTS if you have ( single file PDF )
- CV in Ms Word – ( not PDF )
- SOP in Ms Word – ( not PDF)
Now, let me explain a little bit more. You need to send us nine files. If you are applying for a master’s degree, you need to make one pdf file for a bachelor’s degree certificate only in a pdf file. 2nd file will be a bachelor’s degree mark sheet only. Similarly, scan the third fill with other academic documents such as school-level certificates and 10+2 (some countries call school certificates or grade 12 or O and A levels). 4th single file will be a letter of recommendation if available. 5th single file will be the Work Experience Letter. 6th single file will be IELTS if you need it. The last two files, 8 and 9, are in MS Word. You must make a CV and prepare sop as a sample above. We will not accept PDFs sop and CVs.
Format for writing an SOP
So now, let’s talk about SOP ( statement of purpose). Each university has a different format, but you can prepare as below structures or show your diverse talent by presenting your idea. It’s entirely up to you. Our standard SOP Format:
- Academic History
- Professional History
- Why the United Kingdom?
- Why that University?
- Why do you choose this course (mention course module)
- Career plan (mention the benefits during PSW and job opportunities in the UK if it’s a placement course)
- Click this link to learn more about the SOP writing format
Student Documents to obtain CAS from University
- TB Clearance Certificate
- Offer letter issues
- At least 28 days bank statement from A level grade bank either in student name or student parents name. Suppose a Bank statement in the parent’s name, Birth Certificate and Declaration sponsorship letter are needed.
- Deposit request from University and Deposit need to pay up to 50% of the first year Tuition fee (one year fee for Bachelor £9200 Plus Per Year and Master £10000 plus per year.)
- University Skype interview date request.
- In case of a student fails, the university will provide the following Skype interview. Again fall, then they will process for deposit refund.
- Once a bank statement is submitted, successful students will issue a CAS.
Student Documentation for For Visa Application
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Resume
- Valid Passport
- Police Report ( If required)
- No objection letter from Education Ministration (if needed)
- TB Clearance Certificate
- Passport size Photographs – 2
- Attested copies of mark sheets (if required)
- Visa process preparation
- UKVI filled and printed online application
- Application Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS) fee
- CAS from University
- Birth Certificate if bank statement in parent name
- Bank Statement (See below maintenance funds section)
- Make sure the bank statement needs for 28 days and shows that you have enough funds to cover the course fee as well as the expensive monthly cost for nine-month
- Sponsorship letter of bank statement in the parent’s name
PSW Work Visa in the UK
- After completing a bachelor’s or master’s, you are entitled to a 2-year post-study working visa and can work in the UK. However, for a PhD, you will get three years of PSW.
Maintenance funds to study in the Uk for International Student – Living Expenses for International Students
The amount of money you need to study in the UK depends on your circumstances & what you are planning to apply for. If you have not already paid in advance, you’ll have to demonstrate that you have enough money to cover the full tuition fee for your course. Also, they have different rules for institutes based inside London or outside. So, London means the City of London and the 32 London boroughs.
Living expenses (maintenance fund) requirement for inside and outside London
Remaining Fee if you have +
Inside London: £1,334 per month (for up to 9 months). Which is a Total: of £1206
Outside London: £1,023 per month (for up to 9 months). Which is a Total of £9207
For example, if your tuition fee is £10000, and you have paid £6000, you need to show the maintenance fee below.
Remaining Tuition Fee: £4000 + Maintenance fee of inside London University: £1334 X 9 = £12006
So in this circumstance, you need to show at least £16006 for inside London Universities.
Dependent Maintenance Fund: You need to add £12006 per dependent if you have a dependent. And the maintenance fund must show in the joint account if anyone applies with a dependent.
What is the 28-day rule for UK visas?
The money you use for maintenance (tuition fees and living costs) must be in your account for 28 consecutive days. The funds must not fall below the required amount even for one day during the 28 days, or the application will reject your application.
- You can bring a Dependant (husband or wife) only when studying for a Master’s DegreeItts means you can not qualify for a bachelor’s or undergraduate degree.
UK Dependent Visa Application Documents Checklist
Below is the list of documents needed for UK Student Dependent Visas.
- Application Form
- Cover Letter
- Joint Bank Statement and Balance Certificate
- Tb Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Marriage photograph
- Relationship certificate
Can I show a loan?
The bank is supposed to be regulated by a Centre bank with an A Grade. Many countries require a loan Dispersion letter.
We are grateful for visiting this page. We hope this page has all the information you need to enrol at the UK. You can also visit the International Student Study in the UK checklist for information on UK university admissions. If you want to study in the UK, please complete the application form via Real Dreams Consultancy. We will reply with a list of missing documents when we receive your request. Still, if you are confused and want to know more about it, please fill out the University admissions application form with as much information as possible so that our education consultant can call you with the next steps. You can also visit your nearest office for more details. Similarly, you can contact us through social media and follow us for regular updates on UK studies and UK University Admission services.
Lastly, check out popular pages such as study in the UK without IELTS. If you are a local student, explore the UK university admission process for more details. Please see our 40+ UK Universities partners list. Rewrite this paragraph in the new sentence.