UK University Admissions Application Form 


If you are a UK citizen or permanent resident, please choose the UK Local Student form. If you are an International Student, then choose the International Students  student form. Likewise, if you want to study online, you must select online study.


What documents do we need to gain admission to universities?


Please provide all the information so we can provide the correct information on time. Usually, you need the documents below

1. Passport
2. All-Academic certificates  & Mark sheets
3. Letter of recommendation from schools and colleges 
4. Experience letter, if applicable 
5. IELTS/PTE, if applicable

Files in Word Format
6. CV ( Click for Sample CV)
7. SOP ( Click for Sample SOP)


Scroll to Top