Study in the UK from India
Study in the UK from India - Study in the UK for Indian Students
There are many Indian students in British Universities. India is one of the primary sources of the country for British Universities. So, we have also started recruiting Indian students to study in the UK. So far, we have few offices in India. You can contact your nearest Real Dreams Consultancy office. Similarly, we are also trying our best to open other cities.
The University of Bedfordshire - York St John University
Why do Indian students want to Study in the UK?
Type of education available in the UK
Educational Institution in the UK
- Class-Room Based University
- Online or Open University
- College & Institution of Higher Education
- Teacher Training College
- Others Institute
Education Degrees in the UK
- Level 4, 5, 7
- Under Graduate (Bachelor Degree)
- Postgraduate (Master Degree)
- Research Degree ( PhD/ DBA)
Research Degrees in the UK
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Professional / Taught Doctorates
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Requirements to study in the UK from Indian Students
English Language Requirements
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 for Postgraduate and 6 for Undergraduate Studies.
- TOEFL minimum score of 90 (Internet Based Test) for Postgraduate and 80 (Internet Based Test) for Undergraduate Studies.
- Studying in the UK without IELTS / TOEFL is possible if the student has scored above 65% in the English language in the XII std. (English Medium) & if the medium of instruction throughout school & college was English.
Requirements to study in the UK from India
There are a few steps to note once you've decided on a course you'd want to enrol in. First, it's essential to know what is required to get into a particular university. For this reason, you must do the proper research on the University of your choice and inquire about specific criteria. Student visa rules vary based on what sort of degree you wish to achieve.
It's important to know that qualifications earned abroad are rarely recognised in the United Kingdom. Because of this, in some cases, you may need a foundation year to obtain specific expertise in the areas that are part of your regular course's content area. Students at highly-respected colleges with high competitiveness and strict selection criteria might submit optional documents such as motivation, reference letters, and proof of work experience. The process still applies when applying for a graduate degree.
What course do I choose?
As you might expect, many educational institutions in the UK and offer many degree programmes. Students who live at home may find it easy to narrow a couple of universities and quickly decide which one to join. If you are not familiar with UK institutions and their degrees, you need to do additional research before making your final selection. Or you can visit our office.
Once you gathered all of the required documentation. You need to scan in JPG format. Then, the education Consultant will review the documents. Then, it's time to submit your application to University. Usually, educational consultancy offers free guidelines in filling out application forms too.
Along with your documents, the application form may include a standard application form that you must fill out correctly to be considered for the position. After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirmation from the University of your choosing. UK institutions get many applications; therefore, checking them all might take a while. However, if everything goes according to plan, the University will let you know whether you've been accepted or not within a few weeks.
- Application submission to University
- Get condition Letter
- Pay tuition fee
- Issues Unconditional Letter
- Visa Application
Student visa from India to Study in the Uk
To study in the UK, Indian students must get a student visa. Tier 4 student visas are available in the United Kingdom. To apply for a Tier 4 visa, a University must have confirmed you've been accepted into their programme. By then, you'll also need to establish that you have the money to afford the expense of living and attending school in the UK.
You will also be required to have these documents at hand:
- Valid Passport
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Explanation of Financial Means to fund your stay in the UK
- The result of the Tuberculosis Test
- Proof of parental or consonant guardian if you're under 18
When to apply from India to study in the UK
Typically, you can apply for your Tier 4 student visa three months before your course starts. However, your visa application might take up to three weeks to be processed. Whenever you wish, you may check on the progress of its processing. For visa fees, you can check the British embassy's website. It is also essential to know what benefits and restrictions your student visa in the UK applies to you.
How much does it cost to study in the UK from India?
- Bachelor Degree star from £10000 Per year
- A master's Degree start from £12,000 Per year
Scholarships to study in the UK for Indian students
UK institutions are more desirable because of their many funding alternatives. In India, students who wish to learn in the United Kingdom have easy access to scholarships offered by various organisations. Find one by taking your time and doing some research since it may save you much money in the long run. There are both government and non-government scholarships available in the United Kingdom. Here are the government-funded scholarship programmes in the United Kingdom:
- Scholarships from the Chevening Institute
- Study Abroad Programs
Many institutions and other third parties provide a variety of financing alternatives for overseas students and the UK government's scholarships for Indian students.
Accommodation for Indian students
Most Indian students who come to the UK to study stay on campus. Often, they can choose between self-catered halls or catered halls with a dining area where they can buy affordable meals. All of the rooms are clean and well-maintained with a reasonable price tag. Wi-Fi and furniture insurance are just a few of the available options. Male and female students are welcome in most residence halls; however, single-gender residence halls are also available. In addition, some students live in private, leased housing following their first year to better understand life outside of campus.
Estimate Cost per month
- Rent start from £350
- Groceries - £101
- Going out £47
- Takeaways and eating out £41
- Household bills - £40
- Transport - £34
- Clothes and shopping: -£34
- Course materials - £17
- Mobile phone - £20
- Health and wellbeing - £15
- Holidays and events - £20
- Gifts and charity - £13
- Other - £20
Employment for Indian students
Part-Time Employment In UK During Studies
Students can work up to 20 hours per week and full-time during holidays during the school year. Students may earn roughly £8 or above per hour during term time, equating to around ££400 to £600 per month. In addition, students can work full time during holidays. Students may look for part-time work in local newspapers and job shops and at university and college career centres, where vacancies are listed. However, please remember that the University does not guarantee students part-time work. Also, please note that you cannot work or renew your visa if you visit the UK as a student for six months or less.
Employment in the UK after Graduating
After graduating from a British institution, international students will be eligible for a two-year work visa ( PSW ). Those holding a recognised Bachelor's or above degree from a UK university will be allowed to convert to Tier 2 – Sponsored Skilled Category. However, they can only change to TIER 2 in the UK before their student visa expires. A dependent may work only if the student is enrolled in a university's postgraduate programme (Master's Degree).
Student entrepreneurs with a brilliant concept
If you have genuine student entrepreneurs with a brilliant concepts can stay in the UK to further develop their company offer. The Tier 2 (General) category is for foreign nationals who have been given a skilled job that a settled worker cannot fill.
Why Indian Students Choose the UK
India is a commonwealth country, and it's not a new name for the Indian people. They have a good relationship with the British people. Similarly, the post-study employment route is being developed, which will attract the brightest and most acceptable. As a result, India's students will study, work, and contribute to the UK in the long run. More than 270,000 Indian students have benefited from the UK's world-class education in the previous decade. Three of the world's top ten universities are located in the United Kingdom. During the recent Study UK Fair in New Delhi, over 1,400 walk-ins were recorded, allowing students to meet with representatives from over 50 UK universities.
According to the most recent visa figures, the United Kingdom remains a popular destination for Indian tourists. More than 512,000 Indian citizens were granted visit visas, a 9% rise over the previous year. Among these, there are numerous reasons why you should pick the UK. For example, their:
- World Class Qualifications
- The course that matches interests, ambitions, and passions.
- Modern Learning Environment
- The balance between dependent and independent learning will help prepare you for the challenges of the work environment.
- The predominance of independent learning will help students engage in creative thinking.
- Quality of Education
- The dropout rates from the education system are one of the lowest in the west.
- This is a consequence of the system providing multiple societies, social events/ activities, clubs, personal tutors, counsellors and many more.
- These facilities available to the students in the UK are unbeaten anywhere else, hence attracting employers.
- The UK institutions have a range of scholarships and bursaries offered to students where needed.
- The UK provides free health care (after NHS surcharges)
- Students are provided with discounts which the National Union of Students supplies.
- A wide range of institutions, academic areas, and subjects are available.
- A cosmopolitan city with a diverse population of ethnic groups and nationalities from all over the world.
- A tolerant, stable society where students learn and interact with people from all walks of life.
- Shorter duration programmes when compared to other educational destinations.
- Undergraduate studies last three years, while postgraduate studies last one year.
- Gateway to Europe
- Whilst being a student in the UK, you can experience Europe's economies and work environments, as many central European countries are within a short distance with inexpensive and straightforward connections.
- Post Study Work
- Two years of Post-study work (PSW) suitable for international undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Study in the UK from India near me - Study in the UK from India London.
Finally, if you want to study in the UK and look for educational consultancy, don't hesitate to contact Real Dreams Consultancy. We have branches in India as well. You can choose a branch from the Menu and book an appointment directly. Or if you want to meet us in the UK, please visit our London office. If you are in west London, then visit the Harrow office. Similalry, if you are from south-east London, call Woolwich contact office. Or, if you want to get regular updates, visit Real Dreams Consultancy's social media.