Study in the UK Checklists
Study in the UK Check Lists - UK Visa Checklists - Documents Requirement to study in the UK
It's for international students who want to study in the UK from outside of the country. There are several checklists such as offer letter from the university, unconditional offer letter, Visa, after visa and University registration. So, please check all the steps correctly. We have made it clear as Study in the UK Check Lists, UK Visa Checklists and Documents Requirement to study in the UK.
First, let's talk about the Offer letter checklist from the university. You need to do a proper scan and send it to us in the required format. But make sure you are not taking a pic from mobile as it will not accept and will be delayed in your application.
Student Documentation Checklists for Offer Letter
- IELTS if needed
- CV (click here for Sample CV)
- SOP ( Statement of purpose)
- All academic certificates such as SLC (GCSC), 10+2 (O and A-Level), Bachelor, Master Certificates, whatever you have
- If you have a GAP, please provide a work experience letter or explanation letter.
- Reference letter
- Work experience ( if available)
You need to send files as below
- Passport ( only make this one pdf )
- Last Academic Degree certificate only in PDF format ( only make this one pdf)
- Final Degree Mark sheet only in PDF ( only make this one pdf)
- All others Academic into one PDF ( only make this one pdf file)
- Letter of recommendation ( single file PDF )
- Experience letter if you have ( single file PDF)
- IELTS if you have ( single file PDF )
- CV in Ms Word - ( not PDF )
- SOP in Ms Word - ( not PDF)
Now, let me explain a little bit more. You need to send us nine files. If you are applying for a master's degree, you need to make one pdf file for a bachelor's degree certificate only in a pdf file. 2nd file will be a bachelor degree mark sheet only. Similarly, scan the third fill with other academic documents such as school-level certificates and 10+2 (some countries call school certificates or grade 12 or O and A levels). 4th single file will letter of recommendation if available. 5th single file will Work Experience letter. 6th single file will be IELTS if you need it. The last two files, such as 8 and 9, are in MS Word. You must make a CV and prepare sop as a sample above. We will not accept PDF sov and CV.
Format for writing an SOP
So now, let's talk about SOP ( statement of purpose). Each university has a different format, but you can prepare as below structures or show your diverse talent presenting in your idea. It's entirely up to you. Our standard SOP Format:
- Academic History
- Professional history
- Why the United Kingdom?
- Why that University?
- Why do you choose this course (mention course module)
- Career plan (mention the benefits during PSW and job opportunity in the UK if its a placement course)
Student Documents to obtain CAS from University
- TB Clearance Certificate
- Offer letter issues
- At least 28 days bank statement from A level grade bank either in student name or student parents name. Suppose a Bank statement in parent name, Birth Certificate and Declaration sponsorship letter is needed.
- Deposit request from University and Deposit need to pay up to 50% from the first year Tuition fee (one year fee for Bachelor around £12,000 Per Year and Master around £13,000 per year.)
- University Skype interview date request.
- In case of a student fails, the university will provide the following Skype interview. Again fall, then they will process for deposit refund.
- Once a bank statement is submitted, successful students will issue a CAS.
Student Documentation for For Visa Application
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) / Resume
- Valid Passport
- Police Report ( If required)
- No objection letter from Education Ministration (if needed)
- TB Clearance Certificate
- Passport size Photographs - 2
- Attested copies of mark sheets (if required)
- Visa process preparation
- UKVI filled and printed online application
- Application Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS) fee
- CAS from University
- Birth Certificate if bank statement in parent name
- Bank Statement (for inner London: £13,000 and outer London: £11,000)
- Make sure the bank statement need for 28 days and shows that you have enough funds to cover the course fee as well as the expensive monthly cost for nine-month
- Sponsorship letter if bank statement in the parent's name
Dependent and PSW Work Visa
- You can bring a Dependant (husband or wife) only when you study for a Master's Degree. Its means you can not qualify for a bachelor degree or undergraduate degree.
- After completing a bachelor or Masters, you are entitled to a 2-year post-study working visa and can work in the UK.