Study in the UK
Study in the UK
We offer study in the UK or University Admission Services to International students, European Students and British Students. Its means, if you are a British Citizen, then we also assist you in enrolling in British Universities. In addition, you can choose mediums of learning such as Online and classroom-based study. The UK will offer classroom-based admissions intakes in January/March, June/September, and October. However, online or distance learners can start in any month.
PSW Visa for International Students
Whilst recalling that the UK also introduced the two-year post-study work permit that empowers graduates to transition easily to working and living in the United Kingdom. Here are some factors you need to consider:
1) Proximity: With an average direct flight time of about 6 hours, studying in the UK allows flexibility for those who cannot entirely leave their Businesses or loved ones here to pursue studies abroad. It will enable you to have a balance of both worlds.
2) Study Options: The UK has over 150 universities with a wide variety of courses, unlike Canada. I have counselled several students who have to adopt an alternative course in Canada because the system they wish to study is primarily unavailable.
3) Ease of admission. The admission requirement for Masters in the UK is more effortless than in Canada. You can get a full-time Master program with a lower second class in Most Universities in the UK. In addition, you can be admitted with much lower grades on selected programs.
4) Visa Approval rates: Statically, the UK’s study permit approval rate is three times higher than Canada. Its because you are most likely to get the Study permit to demonstrate the proof of funds required to study in the UK. We now have the opportunity to assist students with the evidence of necessary funds through our financial partners at a reasonable fee.
5) Access to Travel: We have assisted many registered UK students in travelling to Canada and the USA to attend Academic Conferences and seminars by applying directly for their Visas in the UK. In addition, the UK study permit will allow you to explore other countries more quickly than when you try to use it from your home country.
Master Degree Programs
Duration: 1 year
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower. HND upper credit with a Postgraduate Diploma in the same field. Note that the Master in Project Management program accepts Third Class.
Please visit our course section, where you can see different courses.
For our services, please visit the Education Consultancy service pages and for Regular Update. In addition, please see Real Dreams Educational Consultancy’s social media.