BA (Hons) Interior Design

BA (Hons) Interior Design

You can design vibrant and stimulating interior spaces with the BA (Hons) Interior Design programme. You’ll learn valuable abilities that will enable you to create inventive environments that satisfy requirements and improve the quality of modern life. Additionally, you’ll increase your technical expertise to support professional practice.


The Universities offering BA (Hons) Interior Design courses are:

  • Chelsea College of Arts
  • Kingston University
  • London Metropolitan University
  • University of East London
  • Regent’s University
  • Manchester Metropolitan Unviersity
  • University of the West of England
  • UCLAN University
  • University of West London

Entry Requirements

  • UCAS Tariff Points (112-128)

  • Considerable English Language Certification

  • Digital Portfolio

Finally, please check out other courses if you wish to study in the UK. In addition, you can follow our social media handles to get regular updates on universities and courses.

Scroll to Top