“ BSc. Biochemistry ”
The biological sciences are at the forefront of a new era in which we have the chance to develop ground-breaking scientific solutions to local, regional, and global problems. This BSc Biochemistry degree will examine everything through an exciting new lens to tackle real-world issues, from the smallest molecules and organelles to organisms and entire ecosystems.
The Universities providing BSc Biochemistry courses are:
- University of Hertfordshire
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Imperial College London
- The University of Manchester
- Kingston University
- University of Essex
- Middlesex University
- University of Nottingham
- King's College London
- Universities accept applicants with a broad range of credentials and degrees of expertise. If you don't have the claimed grades, submit a clearing application because institutions may be more accommodating during Clearing.
- Good English Language Certification based on the Universities