BA (Hons) Interior Architecture

BA (Hons) Interior Architecture

BA(Hons) Interior architecture combines every element of interior design, including construction, furniture design and materials, sound, light, psychology, and social context. Learn how to think creatively, connect ideas, and draw inspiration from society, science, and the arts. Transform locations, areas, and even concepts.


The universities offering BA (Hons) Interior Architecture courses are:

  • Oxford Brookes University

  • British Academy of Interior Design

  • University of the West of England

  • University of Brighton

  • London Metropolitan University

  • University of Westminister

  • Coventry University

  • Birmingham City University

  • Leeds Beckett University

Entry Requirements

  • A-Levels or BTEC

  • International Baccalaureate

  • Access to HE Diploma

  • GCSE (min C or 4)

  • Foundation degree/HND

  • Appolytirion

  • Relevant Experience

  • Good English Language Certificate

Similarly, check other courses you want to study in the UK. In addition, please follow us on our social media for further information on courses and universities.